Access to accredited
teachers and Canadian curriculum.
Schoolio is a Canadian E-learning platform, offering homeschooling parents access to the formal Canadian Grade 1 to 12 curriculum, taught by certified teachers. Schoolio offers parents an affordable and flexible alternative to educational support, peace of mind, and daily structure to their children.
Looking to get additional help for your child? 1-on-1 tutoring with an accredited teacher is a great option for focused help.
Study groups are meant to help your child learn in a facilitated group environment, via live video. It is affordable and encourages social learning.
Launching May 2020, Schoolio will have full access to the Canadian curriculum for parents and students. These pre-recorded courses are meant to be an additional support to in-class lessons.
Security and Privacy
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you and your children.
- We will never, ever sell your personal information to third parties. We will never ask for any personal information that is not relevant to providing you with the services you need, and whatever we ask for, we store and encrypt with the highest security standards. We take your trust in us very seriously.
- We provide you with full access to, and full control over all the information you give us.
- We take extra precautions for our younger learners under the age of 13, including restricting those accounts to control features that involve live video or any interaction with adults.
- We do not display advertising on Schoolio. We do not host any links that can take users to third party websites. Our sessions are fully encrypted. Our streaming sessions are passcode protected and fully access-controlled.